Monday, February 22, 2010

Do Wife Breastfeed Husbands Regulars: What's The Best Piece Of Information You've Received Being Here? If New, What Are Your Expectations?

Regulars: What's the best piece of information you've received being here? If new, what are your expectations? - do wife breastfeed husbands

I was a Yahoo! A member for over a year. Before the discovery of this site, I was not in support of breastfeeding. In fact, I do not know, La Leche League, Mama Kelly, Dr. Sears and other resources on breastfeeding, I could not have done it, my first daughter breastfeed. However, I was able to support and trust of many of you, my second daughter was breastfeed.

I learned a lot from many of you who I've become a better father, my two girls and a woman more in love with my husband.

So .. What is the best piece of information you received? and if you recently joined Yahoo! Are you waiting for?

In addition, NB & B What are the different categories for you to go for answers?

3 comments:

Katelyn's Mama Tina said...

Mine is probably good and actually a good thing, I'm still nursing my 11 months. I do not think that people would be adopted this time, I to the end of the year. I do not know the website of Dr. Sears, or the mother of Kelly's. I do not know the style of the parents is more a kind of fortification. I thought I was spoiled a little, but then he realized, can not spoil with love and affection. So yeah, basically just to support the things that I felt was because from the beginning. But it is good to know that the support of others.

: D

Teeny Beeny said...

In this section and section the parents who hang with you really want to in'm support of breastfeeding, I get on this website are when I switched my son to formula when she was 3 months old. I had no support and do not use Yahoo! R. Because some advice and support I received here, I was able to breastfeed my daughter, even after my return to work.

It's just me said...

You have received good information about BFing here, but do everything with a grain of salt, especially in the other subgroups. Each of the old renegade youths can answer a question on something other than their own prejudices and misinformation. If I were you only with Y! One of the general topics that are not a serious or significant.

Post a Comment